The Umbrella Unit of curriculum designed for delivery to children aged 6-7-years includes:
- Online access and downloads
- 3 x 45-60-minute lessons in a comprehensive facilitator manual
- Creatively designed PowerPoint
- Lesson activities & handouts
- Video training
- Parent Letters
- Comprehensive webpage for Parents & Carers of Children Completing the Umbrella Unit ~ provides:
- lesson content overview
- pre-lesson preparation guidance
- post-lesson discussion guidance
- links to online learning
- guidance to create a safer experience for children on all online platforms
- country specific support links
- Pre- and post-evaluation surveys
- Adjustment Guidance for Global Delivery
- Australian Supporting Resources – includes links to Australian Curriculum
IQ PROGRAMS are available for individuals, schools and child/youth based organisations to meet student safeguarding needs. To assist us in getting to know your unique requirements we ask that all individuals/schools/organisations complete and submit responses to the IQ PROGRAMS Delivery Application Form. Approval to access Umbrella will be issued after payment has been received and within 4-48 hours of the IQ PROGRAMS Delivery Application Form being completed.
Purchasers (individuals, schools and child/youth based organisations) must purchase an annual licensing subscription and understand and agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE IQ PROGRAMS.
IQ PROGRAMS are developed for western nations and written to meet the emerging needs of children and youth faced with growing up in a porn-saturated culture. If you would like to know what is required to adjust or license the resources for your country, please download this PDF for details and send us an email – we are here to help!