Yes! IQ PROGRAMS are developed for western nations and written to meet the emerging needs of children and youth faced with growing up in a porn-saturated culture.
IQ PROGRAMS are designed to be as universally relevant as possible. That said, there are certain aspects of the units which require adjustment in order to be region specific. For example, details related to the law, classification systems, support services, curriculum mapping, or similar. It is our aim to make the adjustment process as simple as possible via handouts or appendices.
What are you waiting for? Access IQ PROGRAMS today! For assistance with any aspect of adjusting IQ PROGRAMS for your country or region, please download this information sheet for further details and send us an email – we are here to help!
Yes! Plans are in place to translate, starting with Denmark. Please inquire if you would like to see IQ PROGRAMS translated in your country, or if you would like to become the licensed region or country representative. Download this information sheet for further details and send us an email – we are here to help!
The majority of people will use the IQ PROGRAMS in their own classroom. The legal jargon says:
- Youth Wellbeing Project grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use IQ PROGRAMS on a strictly non-commercial basis within your organisation. Your licence to use IQ PROGRAMS is dependent upon you entering into our annual licensing subscription agreement. Continued use of IQ PROGRAMS is subject to annual subscription. Cessation of subscription payments for licensing results in immediate withdrawal of permissions to use IQ PROGRAMS.
- Please access the full TERMS AND CONDITIONS prior to purchase.
- Click here to learn about what the annual licensing includes.
Yes! Yearly subscription licensing applies. For instance, first level licensing includes access for delivery of up to three (3) fully resourced units from within the IQ PROGRAMS ($300/year). An annual subscription also includes:
- Single-access login
- Delivery by an unlimited number of teachers to an unlimited number of students within your school
- Professional learning videos and podcasts
- Regular support emails
- A quick reply guarantee to email queries
- A yearly subscription to the Responding to Porn Culture Video Training for organisations (valued at $297). This training includes 11 videos, comprehensive notes for each section, and follow up quizzes.